Sunday, November 27, 2022

Chopper Affliction

I have been afflicted with choppers since I cracked my first Easyriders Magazine in my junior year of High School back in 1975.  I couldn't believe that anything could be so perfect.  The lines and the colors totally blew me away.  Not long after that I built the Death Trap BSA three times before I was happy with it. I really wish I still had it, maybe it could be built so it was safe to ride? 

I liked the early Arlen Ness bikes and most anything British.  Early Sportsters make nice skinny lane splitters and might be reliable in the right hands.  I have had a few Honda choppers but they are a bit wide for my taste, there were a few nice ones out there at one time.

Bobbers are cool but the laid back chopper feel was really something.  Hardtail frames and bell bottom jeans....................



1946 Harley Davidson Knucklehead...Easyriders July 1975
It Takes Time To Do It Right