Wednesday, November 16, 2022

It's Mine !


We all know the story of Wile E. Coyote always trying to get the Roadrunner...if you don't, you should.

Always pursuing  but never obtaining...

"It's mine" is the most common cause of strife in this world.  It's my land, it's my stuff, its mine!  It has never ceased to amaze me of all the people that I meet with hoards of things.  Will you sell that old motorcycle, car, whatever...no it's mine and I'm going to restore it one day.  No...you aren't or you would have done something with it.  Sitting out in weather is not preservation and neither is sitting in the back in a damp shed!

I know an older man than I am, who has a huge stash of very desirable motorcycles and other cool things.  He won't sell even one.  They don't run and never will.  Recently his good "friend" who he trusts, graciously traded him an old Harley Davidson that doesn't run for three of his motorcycles and a pile of cash.  Be careful who you trust !  They will take mine and make it theirs without a second thought !  Trust takes courage, be sure that you trust those who are generous with their time and resources.

People who won't trust who they should trust... trust the wrong person, and that, as they say, is that!

I had a very dear person in my life who I loved greatly, but she hoarded everything. She would not give you anything even for financial compensation.  Her house was packed full of "stuff" and she hid money everywhere.  It's mine !  When she died her house was sold and everything was liquidated and blew away in the wind....

When I leave here shouting, I want everything that I own be left to someone who doesn't see dollar signs.  Otherwise, I'll just liquidate it all and leave the dollar signs....

I have heard a saying for years.  "never close your hand tight, keep it open to give and receive"

Learn how to be generous and carry your own water.........