Saturday, July 29, 2017

Good to be Back


SPRING of 2017.. IT'S BEEN INTERESTING BUT STILL HERE !!

I have been off line for quite a while due to unforeseen life events.  I had been sick off and on all during 2015 and couldn't figure out what was going on.  I saw multiple doctors but was not diagnosed until the spring of 2016.  It turns out that I had been battling cancer for that whole time.  After it was determined that I had Hodgkins Lymphomia.  We went through a year of chemotherapy and recovery and I am thankful to still be alive.  Anyway, enough about all of that.

I will be heading to Phoenix, AZ on Wednesday to pick up the start of a 1935 Harley Davidson VLD flathead project.  The plan is to build it and do some fund raising rides to support cancer survivors and those afflicted with the most horrible disease... Alzheimer's and Dementia.  I know this is a site dedicated to motorcycles but it is the people that make life worth living.

I will keep you updated on the project and on motorcycle history as time goes by...  stay tunes for more musings of a motorcycle aficionado .  I'll try to make it interesting and I appreciate all the support and prayer over the last few years.