Monday, May 21, 2018

1966 Honda F160 GP200 Racer by Marvin Motors Ltd.


This is a fairly famous F160 race bike built by Marvin Motors LTD and raced by Casey Meyer and Travis Ohge.  It was purchased several years ago and held in a collection.  It needs to be ridden in anger...someone needs to race this thing.  It is professionally built and would cost more than my asking price to build.  I have never started or run this motorcycle and because it is a full race bike there is no title...it will be sold on a Bill of Sale.  The cosmetics are in well used condition and the fairing has tape on the left side.  It is built to race...if you want pretty a little paint would make it that but it won't go any faster

The information I have on this bike was transferred to me by the last owner.

I was told that it is currently at 180cc's and has a 5 speed gear box.  The electrics are total loss

The gas tank that is currently on the bike is the one pictured in the last pictures with red lettering...I don't know what happened to the tank in the real nice photos taken by One Moto Show

 Runs very well. Proven set-up based on a CB 160 frame & engine. Great entry level GP200 ARHMA racer.
Engine: Bottom end completely gone thru and has 3 race week-ends on it. Barnett clutch. Oil cooler.
Top-end new. No races. Just broken in.  


Cylinder head ported and built with Kibble-White valves, springs & keepers. New cam chain.
Keihin PE22 carbs with K&N filters. Petronix ignition. Hagon shocks. Steering dampener.
Motobits rear sets. 


Alloy wheels. BT39 Bridgestone tires and chain with one week-end on them.


The old Victor Camp Ducati fairing is in rough shape but does the job.


I did use the pictures that I found on the internet taken by One Moto Show 
   
Any questions call me at 951-992-9839

$4500.00







The pictures below were taken in my garage and show the bike as it is now