Wednesday, March 7, 2018





I picked up this nice example of a Suzuki GSX-R to get a little experience with them.  The styling on these early bikes is spot on !
1991 Suzuki 750 GSX-R  I am looking for a very clean example to hang on to, I prefer the 1980's bikes

Has fairly low miles for a 27 year old bike at 27,700
Starts and runs good with new battery, I have not ridden it
Has a brand new set of Mikuni flatside racing carbs, 
I suspect they need to be dialed in a bit more.  
Comes with original carbs.  The Mikuni carbs are expensive, look them up
Has new rotors and pads
Has new Dunlop tires, you can still see the nubs
Yoshimura can
New rear chain

The bike isn't perfect but it's pretty nice for a 27 year old motorcycle
Has clean clear California title in non-op status

$5600.00

You can call me @ 951-992-9839