Wednesday, March 7, 2018

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZombie Killer BMW R50 For Sale



I recently bought this bike and am reluctantly selling it.  I admit it's a bit rough but it is a bike that can be ridden until and if you restore.  Asking price is $6500.00

This is my Zombie Killer BMW R50, it's the kind of bike you could ride through anything

These BMW R50's are tough and reliable.  They really are one of the finest motorcycles ever built.  The R50 is not as fast as it's bigger siblings but it's smooth.
I don't know a whole lot about this bike other than it has fairly low miles at a bit over 34,000 and it's a complete good running motorcycle.  The guy I bought it from wanted a different look so he put large knobby tires on it which do change it quite a bit from stock.  The original fenders are included but will not fit with these tires so I put an old British fender on it.  This is the perfect bike for kicking around the big city or ramble through the country

The tail light is not hooked up but I will try to get it done before it is picked up, it's also missing a headlight bulb.

It's a good restoration project that you can enjoy until you get around to rebuilding it.

The inside of the tank still has the Red Cote and is clean.  This is a matching number motorcycle with a solo gear ratio 

It comes with a clean Nevada title

I will sell anywhere in the world but I do charge extra to crate it.  The bike will have to be picked up here in Perris. California, USA by your shipper.   I will assist in any way reasonably possible with shipping.  ALL shipping costs and arrangements are up to the buyer.
I will take a $500 non-refundable deposit but the balance must be paid by wire transfer or cash.

Any questions call me @951-992-9839