Friday, September 21, 2018



For the last little while I have been thinking about buying a real motorcycle.. This may not sit well with all the bikers out there, but not all bikes can be counted on for real transportation.  I mean to actually start every time and get where they are going most of the time without manual assistance ( as in pushing or hauling).  When I talk about motorcycles it is in the context of vintage or antique bikes.  Most of the new stuff doesn't click for me.  However I am waiting for the new Indian Scout to come out for 2019.

Which brings me to Moto Guzzi Motorcycles...they were built to ride and be dependable.  Yes, they do need to be built correctly but after that they do their job. Not having to adjust a chain would be ok with me.  I'm just waiting for the right one to come along.  I owned an original V7 Sport but sold it on for the mighty dollar,  The ambassador and Eldorado are beautiful in an ugly sort of way.