Friday, March 9, 2012

Denver's Honda 750 Chopper









I picked up a Denver's Chopper yesterday and we got it running today. 
The bike came out of San Berdoo and the guy I bought it from swears it was built at Denver's.  I am not 100% sure yet, it does have a lot of his parts but is built a little different than the other bikes I have seen.  It is a cool old chopper built in 1981.
Most of his Honda choppers had the converging front tubes like a 101 Indian Scout, but I have seen bikes built in his shop with the wide front tubes.  Regardless of who built it, this bike exudes cool !

It is signed "Paint By Steve" whereas most of the bikes that came out of Dever's were painted by Mike "Mafufa" Craig.

It is for sale and will go on E Bay today.  has a clear open, non-op California title as a 1972 Honda.

SOLD IT !  The bike will reside in the chopper museum in Las Vegas when completed, I am quite pleased it went to someone who loves it.

If you are interested give me a call @ 951-992-9839