Saturday, February 22, 2014

Just Be Thankful !!!!

This has been an interesting year already.  I had a tractor roll down the hill and trap my arm between the loader blade and a steel dumpster and I ended up with an open compound fracture.  It's quite an experience to look down and see your bone sticking out of your arm.  Anyway, not to dwell on all that my hand was still attached and I can move my fingers and I have normal feeling in mosy of my hand.  I am very thankful for that.



It seems like there are times in your life where everything points toward change and the need for change.  I was going to learn to surf this year but who knows.  It will take up to 18 months for the bone to have full strength and even though I have always been willing to push the envelop, I am not really interested in another fracture. 

I will be focusing on other things instead.

If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
J. Rohn