Saturday, November 24, 2018

The Greatest Cancer Survivor Heros...Our Support Teams !



My dear wife Laurie, she was my greatest support, helper and friend while I battled with Lymphoma.  She took care of me 24 hours a day and put up with a lot.  I don't like hospitals and it was with the greatest effort that she made sure I got the medical treatment I needed.  These are the heros !



I don't have a lot of pictures of myself while going through chemo. Here I am with the greatest support group you could hope for, I received hundreds of cards when I was sick and I read them all. I really like this picture, it reminds me of what matters the most...the people around you !

This is during my bald phase, my hair was falling out so I asked the nurse at the hospital to just shave my head.  It was a bit weird, but I actually liked it !