Monday, May 7, 2012

BSA Catalina Goldstar





This a neat old Catalina Goldstar that I sold to a collector in the Bay Area a while back.  Looks like he just about has it ready to ride.  The BSA Goldstar is one of the great motorcycles in my opinion. 

The picture below is of a Goldstar that I built that was finished as a Clubman racer with no expense spared.  Engine has an ABSAF crank assembly and all the goodies, gearbox is a genuine RRT2 box and so forth.  I kept the small Goldstar tank because Iliked it, the tank was painted when i bought the bike and I just thought it looked good as it was.  Another bike that was built as a keeper that had to be sold.  I never even rode it !

I have had five of these bikes over the years and never got to even ride one.  I would really like to take one out and ride it through the hills and the twisties.