Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Motorcycle Sales


In this day of high tech savvy individuals there is not much call for consignment sales, however, even with E-Bay and all the other inter net options there is still a certain amount of experience needed to get top dollar for your motorcycle or collection of motorcycles.

If anyone in the Southern California area has the need to sell an individual bike or a collection I may be of assistance.  I do charge between 5-10% depending on the sale price and I do require possession of the bike during the consignment period.  I do this to avoid any misunderstanding between the buyer and seller.  I handle all shipping details and hand you a check for the agreed upon amount.  If you have a bike valued at $10k or more this may work to your advantage.

Tim Drennen
951-992-9839