Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fitting The Fender

I installed the front fender today and I am so glad I went with a complete dry fitting prior to paint !  The nuts that secure the leaf spring was hitting the fender so I removed the lock washer and it fit better but it still isn't quite right.

I am also making a bracket for the front horn.  There isn't a lot of room for the horn either so I have to be sure everything is just right before anything goes to paint.

Just some little things but i am glad to have the chassis back so I can do something on the bike.

The brake lever is a Harley set up and is on the wrong side to be correct.  If anyone out there has a correct right side lever and would like to trade let me know.