Monday, February 27, 2012

"Rangoon" Rick Bordeau


Ricks Tattoo Shop, Only Skin Deep



Rick on his super clean 1983 FXR, this bike is fast !


The Streets of Vallejo !


The Shop, Rick is a very talented artist.  Stop in and see him.


We went up to the Bay Area over the weekend and I stopped by to see my good friend and Brother "Rangoon Rick Bordeau.  Rick has operated his tattoo shop in Vallejo, Only Skin Deep for about 40 years.  I have known him for around 30 years and he has always been there through thick and thin.  I apprenticed at his shop in '86 when I thought about being a Tattoo Artist.  I earned the nick name "Maestro" because of how I flung ink all over while I was learning.  Stop in and see him if you need some work done, he is on Tuolmne Street in Vallejo, CA.

Rick has been riding motorcycles longer than most people have been alive. Don't let his looks fool you, he is in his 60's.