Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Rude New Culture



I am constantly baffled by the new rudeness that the internet, texting and tweeting have brought out in our society.  People have no problem insulting you and even cursing at you over an on-line message.  It makes me wonder were we are heading,.  In the old days you at least had to speak to someone over the phone to state your opinions and insults, let alone in person.  I had a young man flip me off the other day, he had a big smile on his face and was quite pleased with himself. He was going in the opposite direction and was quite safe in his actions. There are folks out there who will take these things personally and follow up with some action. 

If you feel the need to insult or just plain unload on me at least have the intestinal fortitude to do it in person.