Monday, December 12, 2011

Duffey"s Scout Racer





I met Duffey at Indian Day West a little while back.  He had built this Sport Scout and the amazingly cool hot rod truck.  The Scout was built as a big base Scout replica and it was flawless.  He is in Mesa Arizona and I believe the Scout and pickup are for sale.

He was a very friendly and informative guy and reminded me of my old friend
Ralph “Luke” Eisenbise in Vallejo.  Ralph was very serious dude at one time, he was a bounty hunter and bailbondsman for the Hells Angels.  He had some pretty amazing stories that I only half believed until he showed me a few things.  He was and probably still is a pretty accomplished martial artist.  He did flinch when I tattooed a full size dragon on his arm to cover up some funky home job tattoos.

Anyway to get back to the Scout it was very cool and here is his e-mail  DUFFEYS@ROCKETMAIL.COM