Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One Little..Two Little.. Three Little Indians......











Indian Moto-Cycles are like an illness that you can not shake.  I guess it goes back to my roots when my Dad bragged about his 42 Chief whenever motorcycles were the subject.
I have owned all these bikes in one state (both figuratively and geographically ) or another, few have gotten finished but hopefully that will change starting with my 101 Scout that I am building for the Cannonball.
If anyone reading these blogs has a finished pre-30 Indian they would be willing to loan me as a back up in case my 101 is not finished it would be much appreciated.  I have references and would do you right.  I really want to do my 101 correctly and it may not be finished by September ?
My e-mail address is timdrennen@yahoo.com and my phone # is 951-992-9839