Monday, January 2, 2012

Vintage Rat Rod Panhead Motorcycle Trailer






The pictures do not capture the cool factor of this trailer. I found it behind an antique store in Upland, it had been there for quite a while.
It is home built from the 1950'S (has 50's Panhead emblems). It still has original rubber and original paint with old pin striping. It has the right look to haul your old Harley, Indian or ???
I rewired it with cloth wire and everything works, I did order two replacement red tail light covers. I have not found an amber cover yet. Wheel bearings were cleaned and re-greased. Check out the folding ramp !
This perfect to haul your original paint Panhead or Knucklehead, I guess you could haul an Indian also.
It had a frame for a box which was missing so I built one for it. I may paint it, not sure yet.

SOLD IT !!