Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Harley VL's



I have always heard negative things about the Harley Davidson VL series of motorcycles.  I heard they overheat and you can't keep pistons in them along with a lot of other things like total loss oiling, etc.  I intend to find out for myself.

I am in the process of sourcing 1934 VLD parts and hope to have a running bike by the end of the year.  I have spoken to several VL fans and must admit it sounds like fun.  I never have expected an antique motorcycle to perform like a modern bike which is why they fascinate me. It is the mechanicalness of the old machines that keeps us all coming back for more.


1934 Harley Davidson VLD

I source a lot of pictures off the internet, if they belong to you and you find this offensive please let me know and I will remove them or give you the credit for the photo.  It is not my intent to steal your material.  As I have always said, you are more than welcome to use any content posted here.