Tuesday, November 15, 2022

An Ode To All the Scary People....And the Bold

 

Joey Dunlop

Bold, brave and generous

Lord, deliver me from the scary people...

Scary people scare me !  

Too scared to make a decision, because they made a bad one before !

Too scared to fail or invest because it didn't work out before !

Too scared too trust because, well, trusting takes courage !

Please don't go to battle with me, you will turn and run when I need you...I'd rather go alone!

I'll never forget my brother David wading into the fray, you could count on him in a tight spot, oh yes you could !

 No, please don't go to battle with me!

The scary people think that everyone wants there stuff so they hoard it, and when they die it all blows away....they hold everything tight to themselves.

No..give me the fighters, the scrappers and the bold !

The bold will get up and try again, they are generous and they are the givers in this life!

Deuteronomy 20:8  "what man (or woman) is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart"